[BangPypers] Please help me get the CD ROM of "PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS "

VAIBHAV KATIYAR kkvaibhav at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:39:44 CEST 2010

Dear All,
              I an a non programmer and just started to learn PYTHON
language.
I downloaded a textbook called "PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS "
By MICHAEL DAWSON from the internet.
But that does not contain the CD content which comes with the hard copy.
I checked at the book stalls in Bangalore and came to know that an Indian
edition of this book is not yet released.

Can anybody please help me to get the content of the CD ROM that accompanies
this book.
I will be very grateful to you.

Thank you

Kind regards