[BangPypers] @dabeaz visiting b'lore

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 14:34:53 CEST 2010

+1 for this venue.

its very close to my workplace as well.

Noufal, can you send us your cell, so we can contact you once we reach the
venue Prestige Loka
Otherwise, just let us know where to reach in the building.

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> The list archives will have it. I don't have complete access to the
> net right now.
>
> On 5/10/10, Dhaval Sharma <dhavalsharma at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can you share the venue again as I have recently joined the group and
> must
> > have missed previous email?
> >

> > --
> > With Warm Regards,
> > @dhavalsharma
> > http://dsteps.blogspot.com
> > http://www.linkedin.com/in/dhavalsharma
> > http://carpoolkaro.appspot.com

> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"May we do good and not evil. May we find forgiveness for ourself and
forgive others. May we share freely, never taking more than we give."