[BangPypers] trying to close the thread

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:18:41 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 12:31:46PM +0530, Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
> > >
> > > some stupid guy - I gave a detailed reply on the ilugc list - then he
> went
> > > ahead and installed ubuntu something and was looking for some button to
> > > press
> > > to start the lamp stack.
> > >

> >  I can't believe it. Someone so stupid trying to play with Linux and open
> >  source ? Come on, he seems to have less than a hare's brain.  A parrot
> >  given access to a Linux machine, keyboard and internet would have
> >  sent out more intelligent emails.
> >

> Forgive my alternative stance.  But it is pointless in abusing someone

 Who abused him ? Can you look up the meaning of the word "abuse"
 in some dictionary to find out what you are talking about here ?

 To me as moderator, he was abusing this list, none here was
 abusing him. Please choose your words with care and don't use
 strong words where it is not called for.

> like this many times. He is a learner perhaps at a wrong place.  I
> would not have restarted this thread and if it is restarted, just
> ignore it.

This person doesn't look like a learner to me. A learner tries things
 and utilizes services available to him more intelligently before shooting
 off emails like some dummy bot or parakeet.

> --
> Senthil

--Anand