[BangPypers] python for parsing

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Mon May 24 08:40:59 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Rahul R <rahul8590 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Kunal , i am happy as well as sad  , happy because my job has become
> much simpler and sad because everytime i think of a novel (honeslty ) idea
> .. i see someone else has already executed it .. :(

There are still lots of things to do. Read the other code and learn
from it, perhaps implement your own thing and compare it with the
other to see if there are things to learn. Reinventing the wheel is
usually pointless but as an educational experience, I think it's nice.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in