[BangPypers] Looking for recommendation for Python image-processing library

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 11:50:54 CET 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 12:34:56AM +0530, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> Given this, we have no option but to start looking at
> other alternatives. ImageMagick is one possibility, and
> indeed, we are already using it in some areas. I would

I have heard positively of ImageMagick's python wrapper for doing
Image Processing where PIL is not sufficient. For most of my simple
needs PIL was enough. If ImageMagick has what you are looking for, I
think you should safely go for it. It well maintained when compared to
PIL and sure it has wealth options too

--
Senthil