[BangPypers] [Announcement] Training on "Extending Python using C"

Venkatraman S venkat83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 08:50:23 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:01 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> IMHO, now a days, the right thing to do is to actually share
> the material even if the actual talk is a paid one. People are paying
> mainly for being in the class and getting taught by the speaker, not
> only for the teaching material.
>
> If the lecture is good, people will still come though the material
> is free.

True. I dont think sharing the slides is going to do any harm in any case;
especially when the speaker is not known well; though its the speaker's
discretion
to share or not.

Actually, i attend most of the sessions/conferences only when the talk
agenda/slides
are available in advance.

-V-
http://twitter.com/venkasub