[BangPypers] urgent onsite opening for Python/Zope/Ajax/DHTML developers, 2-3 years experience

Sandeep Varma vrsandeep77 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Nov 30 09:09:13 CET 2010

Subject: urgent onsite opening for Python/Zope/Ajax/DHTML developers, 2-3 years
experience

Dear group members,

This is Sandeep from Carl Zeiss India Ltd.

We have a very urgent requirement for the position ofsoftware developer
knowledge of AJAX, XML, DHTML, HTML and PostgressSQL/Oracle, at Carl Zeiss
India,based at Bangalore

We are looking for a person, with 2 to 3 year full time development experience
in any reputed organization, with excellent communication skills, and a very
good
attitude and commitment, willing to have a long term association with our
company.

If anyone interested in this opportunity, kindly get in touch with me
atvrsandeep77 at yahoo.co.in.

first week of January, 2011.

Carl Zeiss is a world leader in Optics and Opto-Electronic products.
For more details on Carl Zeiss, you are requested to check our web sites,We
prefer candidates who can join us on or before. (with urgent onsite work for 3
months in Germany). with skills in Python web-UI development, with
Zope,www.zeiss.co.in
www.zeiss.com
www.zeissmetrology.com
 Thanks & Regards