[BangPypers] Python coaching classes

Sujit Ghosal thesujit at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 08:44:25 CEST 2010

Hi Avinash,
    Well you can go through some Python VTC (if you are starting from
scratch), and then refer Byte of Python PDF (Its very useful for beginners)
and of-course *docs.python (http://docs.python.org/tutorial/index.html)* is
cool. And AFAIK there are no such Python training classes in Bangalore. You
have to learn it of your own. :)

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,
Sujit