[BangPypers] Python training classes in Bangalore (was: Python coaching classes)

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 10:36:42 CEST 2010

On Tue, Oct 12 2010, Sujit Ghosal wrote:

> Hi Avinash,
>     Well you can go through some Python VTC (if you are starting from
> scratch), and then refer Byte of Python PDF (Its very useful for beginners)
> and of-course *docs.python (http://docs.python.org/tutorial/index.html)* is
> cool. And AFAIK there are no such Python training classes in Bangalore. You
> have to learn it of your own. :)

[...]

Sorry to semi-hijack your thread.

I have some nascent plans to set up some kind of semi-regular trainings
on basic and advanced Python in Bangalore on a commercial basis
(i.e. people attending will have to pay).

I've had some request over the past few months asking for this kind of
thing and want to know if it'll really work. If there are sufficient
+1s, I'm hoping to do something like this in early November or so.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in