[BangPypers] TypeError: problem (was: Python coaching classes)

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:47:35 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 13 2010, mukkera harsha wrote:

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "workflowexecutionservice.py", line 24, in
>
> class Subworkflow(ClassSerializer):
>
> File "workflowexecutionservice.py", line 26, in Subworkflow
>
> files = AnyAsDict(String)
>
> TypeError: *new*() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)
>

> I am getting the following error. Please help me.

[...]

We'd need more context and information to help you. Can you provide the
code you're having trouble with? The obvious problem is that you're
passing too many arguments to the AnyAsDict constructor but without
information on what that is, we can't help.

Also, please start a new thread for a new question. Replying to an older
thread messes threading in most mail clients.

Please read through
http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html and reask your
question if you want a more detailed answer.

Also, as a minor point, you've pasted your traceback before your request
for help so you're getting the "preceeding error" and not the "following
error". :)

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in