[BangPypers] Python coaching classes

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:55:17 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:01 PM, Gopalakrishnan Subramani <
gopalakrishnan.subramani at gmail.com> wrote:

> This list may not be advanced python list for many people. Highly
> subjective..No arguments!!
> I am occasional python programmer learning and exploring Pylons and other
> python stuffs for web development.
>
> 1. What is really Pythonista + how to become one
> 2. Generator + iterator
> 3. Decorators
> 4. using iPython shell
> 5. Debugging python applications
> 6. Python meta class features
> 7. Boost.Python (Boost Python C++ interface)
>
> Regards,
>
> Krish

I am thinking of organizing discussion "classes" on some of these topics
on week-ends in BangPyper meetings. My topic of interests are in
meta-programming, generators and extending Python.

Of course these won't be formal "tutorials" or anything but more
like a general "talkfest" kind of thing where 1 or 2 people with
the gyan takes lead in taking a topic and dissecting it in front
of the audience. But the audience I have in mind are not newbies
to these topics but have at least an idea of what is being discussed.

I will keep the list posted on my plans.

--Anand