[BangPypers] task tracker and issue manager

Dark Seid lorddaemon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 09:49:05 CEST 2010

'even if it's on Ruby?' :D

If you're looking for a task manager, I've had extremely good experiences
with Pivotal Tracker (which is hosted and free), so much so that we now even
use it for our recruiting pipeline at C42 Engineering. If I had lots of $$$
to burn I'd use ThoughtWorks' Mingle but hey, who has that kind of cash.

I generally avoid using bugzilla/trac/redmine etc. for what is effectively
project management. They're great at what they do, and a damn pain for
anything else.

Sidu.