[BangPypers] task tracker and issue manager

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed Oct 20 11:32:40 CEST 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 13:48 +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> However, both of these are 'mostly' bug trackers or at best software
> project management tools. You mentioned that you're looking for
> something more general. Would something like a internal wiki work
> better?

it is not software management - and many of the main users are suits -
so something that they can wrap their pointy heads around. I love
bitbucket and have a couple of projects going where the client is very
easily able to give inputs and monitor things - once they grasp the fact
that each issue should have only one issue. Such people are scared of
wikis and invariably mess them up.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves