[BangPypers] Co-operating threads

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:00:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have greenlets on my system, but I dont see any info about gevent or
eventlet on Windows.
The websites all talk in terms of Linux, MacOsX etc...

Do you know if the same are available on Windows too? or any kind of such
framework for Windows.

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Anomit Ghosh <anomit.ghosh at gmail.com>wrote:

> I took a look at the code you pasted and tried to quickly convert it
> into a script[1] that uses eventlet. It's been quite some time since I
> used eventlet like the way it's meant to be and I believe there might
> be another more efficient way of getting this done. But anyway, it
> reduces the lines of code needed drastically.
>
> [1] http://dpaste.de/hd05/
>
> --
> Anomit Ghosh

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"May we do good and not evil. May we find forgiveness for ourself and
forgive others. May we share freely, never taking more than we give."