[BangPypers] task tracker and issue manager

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 20:35:45 CEST 2010

Ok. Sorry about that.
+1 for Trac then.

Also, if you its possible to shell out some money....please do have a look
at Altassian's JIRA. For $10 for 10 users, its the cheapest and indeed one
of the best project management tools.

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-10-25 at 12:34 +0530, Vishal wrote:
> > For your requirements:
> > +10 for Trac
>
> '+10' is not recognised as a valid vote - valid votes are -1,-0,+0 and
> +1
> --
> regards
> Kenneth Gonsalves
> Senior Associate
> NRC-FOSS at AU-KBC

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"May we do good and not evil. May we find forgiveness for ourself and
forgive others. May we share freely, never taking more than we give."