[BangPypers] Simplest way to do web programming in python.

ishan chhabra ishan.chhabra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 21:21:48 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I have a set of scripts in python that visualize a search result (produce an
image) given a query. I will be building a flash based interface (to surf
this visualized search space) to serve this over the web. I needed the most
basic web framework (no mvc and all cause i think it's an overkill) that
would help write a simple webapp that would interact with the flash
frontend. I don't need any persistance of data. The results are computed in
realtime. Please point me in some direction.
Thanks.

Ishan Chhabra
3rd year, B.tech Computer Science and engineering
IIT Ropar