[BangPypers] Python meetup in Delhi

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 14:21:32 CEST 2010

`Hi!

 Starting a fresh thread for announcement.

 Lets have a meetup in dilli haat on Sunday 5th September 2010 at 5
PM. Come to dilli haat and ask for Navdanya stall. Thhat can be a
central point for everyone to meet.
 For those coming from Gurgaon. Delhi Metro Gurgaon line opens fully
from Friday. So you can take the metro upto I.N.A station. Dilli haat
is next to I.N.A station. Ditto for people coming from other places in
Delhi.

Please reply with your phone numbers. i can be reached at +91-9868512000.

regards
Vivek