[BangPypers] something in python similar to java applets

naman jain namanvit at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 15:02:05 CEST 2010

Hello,

I want to do something through python what applets do in java.
Through a website I want people to log in and do some tests locally on their
machines and send the results
to the server.

According to my understanding we have methods like applets or flash to do
something
locally on the client machine.

Is there any way in python we can achieve it ?
I have my test scripts in python(which do some communication and file
transfer to serial devices connected locally),  and I would like to avoid
rewriting them in java.

-Naman