[BangPypers] pycon

Pranav Prakash pranny at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 12:06:04 CEST 2010

There has been no official words, but as per the latest news, Ayodhya
verdict has been delayed by one week. So, I don't think PyCon will have any
issues. Keep checking the twitter hashtag #inpycon2010 for more details.

--
*Pranav Prakash*

"This life is more than ordinary"

Twitter <http://twitter.com/pranavprakash> |