[BangPypers] User group meeting

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:30:04 CEST 2011

Ah, thanks for clarifying. You are solving a client side problem. Nothing to
do with the server side per se. I mean, instead of Django/Python/CouchDB you
could just as well have used Rails/Ruby/MongoDB or
expressjs/nodejs/Javascript/redis.

Is there any reason why you chose couchDB? Why not Redis? It is much faster
and RAM is cheap nowadays.