[BangPypers] UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte xxx

Sam's Lists samslists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:07:07 CEST 2011

Perhaps a silly question, but what encoding is the page you are getting?
You can check this by loading the page in FireFox, going to the view menu,
and selecting "character encoding".  That will tell you what FireFox thinks
is the encoding.

If it's not UTF-8, you'll probably have to convert it.

-Sam