[BangPypers] [Error] AttributeError: Document instance has no attribute

Subhodip Biswas subhodipbiswas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:18:52 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am using suds as a WSDL Consumption client. I get proper response in
suds.sax.document format.
For testing purpose I tried parsing the received document and get some
specific items by getElementsByTagName style. However instead every
time i try to do something I get this error :

AttributeError: Document instance has no attribute someMethod

SomeMethod can be toxml(), tostring() anything.

I read this may be due to I am trying to invoke a private class.

My invoke goes generally like :

response = requestMethod(xmlfile)

I am kind of stuck with this. Where am I going wrong here ?

P.S : Request method accepts only the request xml as parameter.

Regards
Subhodip Biswas

GPG key : FAEA34AB
Server : pgp.mit.edu