[BangPypers] Create Better Python community

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:04:47 CEST 2011

kracekumar ramaraju <kracethekingmaker at gmail.com> writes:

> Things you could do to improve diversity in the Python
> community. (Quoting without permission from a thoughtful post on the
> Python diversity list; s/Python/Your project/ to suit your taste.)

[...]

It would be nice to just have python user group meetings in Bangalore
regularly even if they're not particularly "diverse".

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

"I always avoid prophesying beforehand because it is much better to prophesy after the event has already taken place. " - Winston Churchill