[BangPypers] Create Better Python community

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 06:41:37 CEST 2011

Anand Balachandran Pillai <abpillai at gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> We need to poll people here on top 2 pain points/issues that
> prevent them from attending such meets.
>
> For me - it is mostly the distance to center of the city.
>
> Maybe we should have more hackdays. Something the IPSS
> should think about pretty soon.

[...]

I don't mind travelling any distance once a month.

My main problem is the lack of interest. I mailed for a few months
(after our last PyCon) and meetings took place. After that, the apathy
was too much.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

His honour rooted in dishonour stood, And faith unfaithful kept him falsely true. -- Alfred Lord Tennyson