[BangPypers] Language Parsing and output generation

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 08:09:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Gopalakrishnan Subramani
<gopalakrishnan.subramani at gmail.com> wrote:

> The idea is to convert the 'Description Language' code to Lua code using
> Python. This involves 2 things. One is parsing and another is generation. In
> between 2, I need to make a tree as a output from parser, kind of AST.

           LLVM is a good tool for such stuff. llvm-py is the one with
python bindings. The original LLVM site has good tutorials and
examples.

Project URL: http://www.mdevan.org/llvm-py/

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/