[BangPypers] [Commercial] cool internship in ERP, supply chain at a top-10 ecommerce venture

Sandeep Srinivasa sss at tradus.in
Sat Dec 24 15:36:08 CET 2011

hi,
We are looking for Tradus - one of india's largest ecommerce initiatives
(incidentally, we are owned by Naspers which owns a large chunk of
Facebook).

We have some very cool projects in ERP, supply chain and CRM systems
engineering and we are thinking of powering it using Python. So you'll be
the architect as well as the developer rolled into one !

Benefits include best in industry stipends, flight tickets and all the
pizza you can eat!

Please do share your open source code repositories (github, bitbucket, etc.
) if you have any.

thanks
-Sandeep