[BangPypers] User group meeting

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 07:06:21 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 31 2011, Gora Mohanty wrote:

> and also am not entirely happy with a Python-only group: I feel that
> it further fragments an already weak community. So, the order of
> business should be:

[...]

Well, a "Python user group" is a Python only thing.

I generally like small focussed communities that interact in a healthy
fashion rather than "general" groups that get too diffuse. The Python
and Ruby communities in Bangalore are pretty nice and sometime even
cross paths during other events like NoSQL meetups.