[BangPypers] how to uninstall a package installed using easy_install

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 08:36:40 CET 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at gmail.com> wrote:
> actually I had asked for the best way to do it - not for some kind soul
> to do a search for me - thanks anyway.

      Well, it does look like the best option, to me. And the easy
install documentation also give that as the way to uninstall

http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/EasyInstall#uninstalling-packages

Anyway, I am not aware of a different way to do it :) Also, I pointed
to that link since you said you don't see an uninstall option. It was
to tell that there is no direct command line switch, but a different
option that leads to it. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/