[BangPypers] Google Docs - trick for coordinating date/ time/place for meetings

CsquaredinOmaha c2inomaha at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 18:53:01 CET 2011

[apologies for the first post - hope this is better
  I forgot how yahoo isn't wysiwyg on pagewidth.] --chris

"Weekend Core Python.xls"  (example)
               XYZ Corp Office        Burnt-Taste Coffee Shop

1Feb8pm                                        2-KennethG

2Feb12pm

2Feb5pm   1-KennethG,2-AnandP
                ,1-PradeepG
2Feb  8pm                                       1-AnandP

3Feb  5pm