[BangPypers] BangPypers meeting February 2011

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 08:04:48 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 04 2011, Baiju M wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Let's have a meeting this month ?  I have created a Doodle for this:
>> http://doodle.com/53iqx4gdu5fuzws7
>> Please add your convenient dates.
>>
>> We can meet at ThoughtWorks place: http://goo.gl/AmDA9
>> If they have any inconvenience, we can move some other place.
>
> [...]
>
> I've added my vote.

It looks like majority of the people prefer Feb 12th (Saturday):
http://doodle.com/53iqx4gdu5fuzws7
We can finalize the date by next Tuesday (Feb 8th)
based on the majority preference.

Meanwhile let's discuss about the agenda for the meeting.
If you want to present something, please come forward.

These are the topics I am interested to listen:

1. Using MongoDB with Python
2. Python 3 porting experience
3. Using Jenkins/Hudson for continuous integration

Well, I cannot present on any of these topics :)

Regards,
Baiju M