[BangPypers] Ideas for Python concurrency...

vikas ruhil vikasruhil06 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 13:14:00 CET 2011

i am telling about  that specific case for that project , also specific
about question which is  ask by Vishal . i know OS  always matter but not in
some specific case  i know you talking about this "multiprocessing is a
package that supports spawning processes using an API similar to the
threading <http://docs.python.org/library/threading.html#module-threading>module.
The
multiprocessing package offers both local and remote concurrency,
effectively side-stepping the *Global Interpreter
Lock*<http://docs.python.org/glossary.html#term-global-interpreter-lock>by
using subprocesses instead of threads. Due to this, the
multiprocessing module allows the programmer to fully leverage multiple
processors on a given machine. It runs on both Unix and Windows."

Noufal everything what they is not correct you can visit here with
expectation of python documentation  OK i go through with this type problem
with on all  type that's why i am saying they update very later okay z .
check there are two link one of unix , another for Linux may these for are
appropriate python for using  mutiprocessing.
http://archive.debian.net/sarge/allpackages?format=txt.gz*
*

*http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=sem_open&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+6.3-RELEASE&format=html)*

 may be you get it by wrong way ?