[BangPypers] Convert to Black and White to an image

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 09:28:46 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 10:10 PM, Narendra Sisodiya <
narendra at narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 9:38 PM, Venkatraman S <venkat83 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Narendra Sisodiya <
> > narendra at narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, I need black and white image, and I was having a grayscale image,
> > > have posted initially this thing.
> > > you posted a RBG to black and white algorithm - even if somebody has
> RBG
> > ,
> > > why one should use at RBG level, the right way is to do is to convert
> > > grayscale using avalable method.
> > >

> > I would highly recommend Digital Image Processing by Gonzalez and Woods;
> > your
> > fundamentals are not right.
> >

> Are you mentally sick ??
> I have explained well, My code is working and Python image community
> guideed
> me for this. Try to post your code snippet on that mailing list and you
> will
> get answer that your code was poorer and incorrect.
>
> Damm !! Why i am wasting time with you !!

 I request you to please control the tone of your postings. Every poster
here is
 a valuable member and nobody has given you any rights to abuse someone
 openly in the forum.

 Please give respect and take respect. We don't like trolls here.
 If you can't live with these simple rules, I suggest you to go and
 take a hike, a moderator of this forum.

--Anand