[BangPypers] [JOB] Python developer required in Pune with web development experience

Baishampayan Ghose b.ghose at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 07:09:33 CET 2011

>> This interesting job comes with industry competitive compensation.
>
> how much? I wonder why in India people never mention salary range.

One reason for not stating the actual range and just saying "according
to industry standards" is that there is no such thing as a "standard
compensation". The actual pay differs with the person, the role & the
company. Nevertheless, it's a nice way of saying "we won't
short-change you".

Regards,
BG

--