[BangPypers] [JOB] Python developer required in Pune with web development experience

Roshan Mathews rmathews at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 08:49:56 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 06:30, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 21:35 +0530, s|s wrote:
>> This interesting job comes with industry competitive compensation.
> how much? I wonder why in India people never mention salary range.

I vaguely remembered this line, but looking it up online tells me it's
from a book ("The Big Short", Michael Lewis):

<quote>
"Senior managment's job is to pay people," he'd say, "If they fuck a
hundred guys out of a hundred grand each, that's ten million more for
them. They have four categories: happy, satisfied, dissatisfied,
disgusted. If they hit happy, they've screwed up. They never want you
happy. On the other hand, they don't want you so disgusted you quit.
The sweet spot is somewhere between dissatisfied and disgusted."
</quote>

--
http://about.me/rosh