[BangPypers] Creating PPT with graphs

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:48:29 CET 2011

Looks more like a systems engineering problem to me rather than a
programming language problem.

IMHO you should first exhaust all possibilities of using Unix services/Commands.

Use code only where the logic dictates that you use a programming
language. (where a shell script will not suffice).

http://about.me/santosh.rajan