[BangPypers] Help Needed for an NGO based Project

Young J jayanth.bagare at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 11:18:47 CET 2011

Hi,
Need on an urgent basis, some help for an NGO based project.

Description
========
We are doing a Charity based project which involves a developing of a portal
for NGO's and Volunteers. We have a small task that we seek volunteers for.
Any help in this regard we would be grateful.

The Task
======
I have registered with an email id and an email containing activation link
must be sent to the before said email id. Once the link is clicked the user
status should be changed to active.
Please help.

Skills Required
==========
The development should be in Django, Python.

Timeline
======
We need this in 1 week (by 24th Jan 2011).

Contact Us
========
For any further questions, please contact  Anusha.r.i at sap.com  or
Bharath.prasad.s at sap.com

PS. Please forward this to who so ever can help.

--
Thank You
Warm Regards