[BangPypers] Python for mobile apps Deveopment

ravi krishna ravi.99ks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:49:23 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am new to this group and i am really looking for some help with Python in
mobile apps development. I have seen some applications in mobile phones
developed purely in Python. What are the requirements for doing it ? I am
relatively new to Python programming and trying to improve my Python
knowledge by creating some apps. For android and iphone , there is an SDK
for developing apps ? Do python has any such SDK for development ? Do i need
to install any modules for making it work in mobile phones. Any help will be
appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Krishna
My profiles: [image: