[BangPypers] PSF Sprints - Call For Applications

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:23:05 CET 2011

Hello Brian,

                Thanks for informing us about sprint sponsorship.  BangPypers
is going to organize a one day sprint for the first time next weekend
(30th Jan).
We are going to develop a site: http://getpython3.net/ similar to
http://isitruby19.com/ Two of us (Me & Noufal) has experience in participating
US PyCON sprints. I will discuss with other participants and let you
know if any sponsorship is required.  BTW, BangPypers is not a
registered organization
(legal entity), so I am not sure how the fund can be transferred.  May be we
can use the help of IPSS (Indian Python Software Society).

Regards,
Baiju M