[BangPypers] [JOB] Hidden Reflex, creators of Epic browser call for Python rockstars

Bharath Keshav bharath.keshav at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:18:47 CET 2011

Dear all,

 Hidden Reflex is a Bangalore-based start-up which is building specialized
browsers using Mozilla platform and web applications in Django and Python.
We have launched our successful web browser named "Epic browser" for Indian
market, which has gained a significant traction in India.

  We're looking for highly motivated Python developers who want to build
cutting-edge web and mobile applications which will be used by millions of
users globally.  You should be hard-working, have a good knowledge of web
technologies, and be quick and eager to learn new things.

We look forward to hear from any enthusiastic web developer who wants to be
a part of our growing team. To apply for a position, please send us a cover
letter describing your interest in web development and your favorite
websites/web applications and your CV to [jobs at hiddenreflex dot com].

For more information about our company, please visit
http://www.hiddenreflex.com

Thank you.

regards,
Bharath Keshav,