[BangPypers] User group meeting

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 17:00:20 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 9:06 PM, vikas ruhil <vikasruhil06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> anyone going to meet up Delhi tell  i can't afford to come up Bangalore  if
> furthure any meeting there in delhi inform us please.

It's look like there is no Python user group in Delhi.
http://wiki.python.org/moin/LocalUserGroups
But I know that there are many Python users from Delhi here.
Why don't you all start a user group in Delhi area.
See this page for more information:
http://wiki.python.org/moin/StartingYourUsersGroup

Some suggestions:
Once you start your online group, try for a meetup.
The meetup need be very crowded.  If one or two
of you can't go for a meeting, let others meet.
It's very difficult to find a convenient time for everyone.
Of course you can have multiple meetups
and the same people need to come for every meeting.

I remember, when I came to Bangalore for the first time, one of the
first thing I did was to find a Python user group and attend the meeting:
http://baijum81.livejournal.com/18372.html

So, whenever you move to other places, see whether a Python use group
is there or not. If there is none, start one !

Regards,
Baiju M