[BangPypers] User group meeting

Neha Jain neha.hbti.it at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 07:10:51 CET 2011

Delhi Rocks!!!
It is an awesome idea to organize a meet-up of the python (django included)
enthusiasts here in Delhi.
I am looking forward to meeting some people with similar interests. I am in
gurgaon so coming over to delhi is quite easy compared to Bengaluru...
Delhi will no doubt include people from Noida, ghaziabad, gurgaon,
faridabad.. too!

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:27 AM, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam at gmail.com>wrote:

>  On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 8:29 AM, satyaakam goswami <satyaakam at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > actually there is a very active LUG in Delhi called lug at iitd - the
> >> mailing list is pretty high volume, they meet regularly and have a lot
> >> of initiatives among schools and colleges. Lots of python guys there
> >> also - you could think of joining them. iitdlug
> >> <iitdlug at googlegroups.com>
> >>

> > added to the list  http://wiki.python.org/moin/LocalUserGroups#India  ,
> > there is a meetup coming up in Feb .
> >

> i cross posted this thinking somebody will catch the thread and start a
> python sig @arulan what say ?
>
> -Satya

Smiles
Neha )))))