[BangPypers] User group meeting

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Mon Jan 31 09:25:44 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:15 PM, vikas ruhil <vikasruhil06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> YEP ready for meeting is it fine at rohini sec-11 ,near metro walk , all
> python lovers welcome there tell other friends if anyone ready so meet up
> like bengalru it is first meeting at delhi or anyone have office space then
> tell yep  we do it    yeahhhhhhhh
[...]

If you need a meeting place, the School of Information Technology, JNU
is always available. As probably is IIT-Delhi, though I cannot arrange for
space there. Alternatively, a coffee shop in Connaught Place usually works,
being a central location.

Please arrange a date/time, and agenda. A venue can be found.

Regards,
Gora