[BangPypers] User group meeting

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Mon Jan 31 11:37:28 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:52 PM, vikas ruhil <vikasruhil06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> okay then look for Feb 5 because i have to go freelancer trainer for CEH
> test after  8th of Feb   for some organization   so please confirm me
[...]

6th might work, if people at JNU can be there. I might not be able to make
it on the 6th. The 5th is completely unsuitable, as we are already scheduled
to have a FOSS workshop in a local college.

Also, going by past experience, I am not sure that there will be much
attendance, so that we would need to do some amount of getting the
word out. Once the date is fixed, you will need to announce on local
LUG  mailing lists, presuming that you are volunteering to drive the
Python group in Delhi effort.

Regards,
Gora