[BangPypers] User group meeting

vikas ruhil vikasruhil06 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:56:43 CET 2011

Okay as i concern we are realistically about this also interested in ,so now
it wake call to every one i also start looking trough my networks from
twitter ,you-tube ,python communities for make it happen if there is how
many persons from there heart is with us so why can't we do this  now i am
gonna put all my effort to make successful this one first meet up in Delhi.
also i try to use liken-in python groups also try to search some
professionals ,volunteers,students every one who is inters-ed in python
.Anubha ,Gora ,Neha ,Noufal thanks all for support me. specially Neha you
also gonna to speared these words with Every  possible social link for the
sake of python developers........so i am hopeful every one is gonna to make
suceesfull this event so i gonna all "Delhi & NCR " user come up stand with
us

regards vikas ruhil