[BangPypers] Iterating list of tuples

delegbede at dudupay.com delegbede at dudupay.com
Mon Jul 4 09:23:15 CEST 2011

Venkatraman,

You sound quite rude and arrogant.

This is a public forum and you should manage your choice of words.

My error was a typo and I wouldn't have pushed what I haven't tried out.

What I didn't put was the index of the tuple in the list and that shouldn't call for my head.

You should however manage how you address people in a forum like this.