[BangPypers] Python /Django Sr. Developer/Developer openings in Pune, India

Careers Account careers at mquotient.net
Thu Jul 14 12:47:08 CEST 2011

We are in need of bright and enthusiastic Python/Django developers for Linux
environment (minimum 1-2 years of work experience, 3-4 years is better) that
can help us develop / accelerate development out our next generation
enterprise applications. We are also open to considering really smart
individuals who may not know Python, but have outstanding coding abilities,
preferably in multiple languages in Linux/Unix environments.

Here's a quick snippet about our firm, mquotient :
- mquotient is building innovative commercial enterprise applications for
improving business processes (some of these products include Artificial
Intelligence based OCR tools to convert handwritten forms to digital
characters with a very high accuracy, Charging gateways for telecom/network
operators and LMS/CRM and peripherals that are miles ahead of the
competition).
- We already have a few large brand customers and continue to expand
aggressively in both BFSI and Telecom verticals.
- We're based in Koregaon Park, Pune in the heart of the city, and the
vicinity of all possible amenities (great coffee shops, outstanding
restaurants, nice hotels, shopping) all at a stones throw, literally!
- We're a great work environment with a bright set of team members, and
operate without hierarchies. We're looking for developers who love working
on multiple challenges simultaneously. Whether it's server-side Python web
application code, front-end GUI development, or data crunching and analysis
in SQL, every day brings a new set of interesting problems to solve and
technologies to explore. In short, we're an ideal place for those seeking
continuous intellectual stimulation.

Send us your resumes, references and some samples of your best work at
careers at mquotient dot net  and we shall be in touch with you shortly.

Ideal technical skill summary:
Languages: Python, PHP. Optional : Java, C/C++
Frameworks: Django, CakePHP
OS: Linux or Windows
Database: MySQL / Mongo DB/ Redis