[BangPypers] Python and Employment

kracekumar ramaraju kracethekingmaker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 06:53:12 CEST 2011

Hi all,
 I personally feel , Technologies in which a person works in company is
decided by the BOSS and Technology he works on part time is of his choice
and passion.

If a person with x experience in Y domain applies for Z domain application
with 0 years of corporate experience ,but he has n mnths/years experience
writing code personally,they should consider his experience too.

With social coding every one can share code,"Talk is cheap show me the
code".

Instead look at this code and then decide he is suitable for job or not,Why
most people quit jobs is because they don't get their area of interest and
HR guys don't know technology,they look at their job profile and attitude
and etc . . . .

Some time ppl with 3 years of experience must have repeated their 1.5 yrs of
experience twice,so it is only 1.5 years of experience.

It would be nice if ppl can share their code over period of time and tech
guy can analysis his skills.

--
*Winning Regards
KraceKumar.R