[BangPypers] To attend the python-django training...

Hitesh Arora hitesharora143 at yahoo.in
Mon Jul 25 09:12:01 CEST 2011

Respected Sir,

                      I am persuing my B.Tech from Lovely Professional
University(LPU), jalandhar.I am in B.Tech-C.S.E 7th semester 4th year. Our 7th
sem is for 6 months industrial internship , So I am doing my intern at
PGCIL(Power Grid Corp Of India) gurgaon and they are teaching me python and will
assign me the project on Django.As Python is new for me and even I don't
have much knowledge about it. So I'll be glad if you will let me attend this
training as this will definately help me in making my project and to clear the
basics of it. I have attached my bio with it.

Thanking You
Hitesh Arora
09717862820