[BangPypers] Use group meeting

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:29:13 CEST 2011

Sidu Ponnappa <lorddaemon at gmail.com> writes:

>>> Curious : whats the use case?
>
> I would use it just because the name is awesome. :)

[...]

So, do we have any more interest in the talk?

Any other talks which people might be interested in giving?

I did some work myself recently using Lamson[1] which is an MVC
framework for email based applications. I can give a presentation on
that if there's interest.

As for time, this weekend is BarCamp. Perhaps the next weekend (18 or 19
June).

Footnotes:
[1]  http://lamsonproject.org

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

Some bird populations soaring down -Headline of an article in Science News, page 126, February 20, 1993.