[BangPypers] Error loading fixtures after adding a contenttype relation

Amit Sethi amit.pureenergy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 18:35:24 CEST 2011

Hi all , While doing some experiments to extend some features of my
project . I added an app and tried to create a generic relation using
the contenttype framework  as described here

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/contrib/contenttypes/

However when run syncdb again . The fixtures fail to load and give the
following error

IntegrityError: duplicate key value violates unique constraint
"django_content_type_app_label_key"

Can some explain to me what is going on/wrong here ?

Notably fixtures load fine as long as there is no contenttype based relation.

--
A-M-I-T S|S